Hey, I’m Paula.
I started blogging in 2005 as a way to keep in touch with friends and family in another state/country and never really stopped.
In 2012 I began blogging professionally. I owned and ran a site for moms of babies and toddlers. That website reached over 11 million people.
When my kids left the toddler stage, I decided not to continue blogging about parenting. I didn’t want to write about toddlers and babies forever, but also made the decision not to continue writing about parenting older kids.
It was at this time that I transitioned into helping bloggers and small business owners grow their websites and establish their online brand through optimized websites and clear, consistent online communications.
Over the past 5 years I have
- Helped multiple bloggers triple their pageviews with SEO
- Created a comprehensive social media strategy for a church
- Re-created a non-profit website that’s optimized for both donors and clients
- Done countless SEO audits for bloggers in all niches
- Helped a small businesses establish their online brand to reach more customers
- and so much more!
If you need help with branding, SEO, small business strategy, website optimization or social media strategy, I’d be happy to talk with you about how we can work together!
Reach out today – firstname.lastname@example.org